· All works in accordance with heritage procedures using lime mortar and heritage tooling, lime mortar : sharp sand during winter working.
· Excavate road surface symmetrically over the bridge, install edge shuttering and place fibre reinforced concrete saddle.
· Excavate and install completed type 1 stone, arrive and depart ramp sections to edges of new reinforced saddle.
· Clear all scaffold and bridgeworks.
· Mobilise waterborne craft some 4 miles down the canal at Shardlow wharf.
· Excavate, breakout and dredge existing wharf/ mooring wall in failed concrete and masonry.
· Install new sheet piled canal edge wall with tie back anchors and R.C edge beam supported on lost piles using waterborne craft and piling hammer.
· Backfill area with pea gravel and construct new R.C. concrete edge beam over whole area.
· Construct masonry wall to create new ramp area and backfill with type 1 fill to provide ramp structure.
· Install new handrails, concrete surfacing, slope surfacing using granite set and corduroy safety inserts to complete works.
· Clear site and de-mobilise.